Learn how to containerize your application using Docker. Including multi-stage builds, build cache optimization, and best practices.
- Introduction to containers and Docker
- Running an existing Docker image
- Pulling images from a registry
- Publishing ports to the host
- Passing environment variables
- Mounting volumes
- Building a custom image using a Dockerfile
- Pushing your image to a container registry
- Optimizing Dockerfiles
- Multi-stage builds
- Best practices
- Docker Compose
Interested in having this training in your company?
About the trainer
I am a certified PHP and Symfony engineer and have over 14 years of software development experience. I also have multiple years of practical training and coaching experience and several government-issued certifications as a trainer.