Learn how to deploy your application containers to a Kubernetes cluster using pods, deployments, services, and more.
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Running a container using a Pod
- Using Deployments
- Exposing containers using Services
- Exposing services via URLs using Ingresses
- Using Jobs and CronJobs
- Experience with building and running Docker containers
Interested in having this training in your company?
About the trainer
I am a software consultant with over 14 years of software development experience. I have worked in various domains such as E-Commerce, On-Demand Media, Government, Facility Management, and Education. I also have multiple years of practical training and coaching experience.