Learn how to write highly maintainable and decoupled code in PHP, by applying OOP and SOLID principles.
- Interfaces, classes, and objects
- Composition and inheritance
- Coupling and cohesion
- The SOLID principles
- The single-responsibility principle
- The open–closed principle
- The Liskov substitution principle
- The interface segregation principle
- The dependency inversion principle
- Design patterns
- Basic knowledge of PHP
Interested in having this training in your company?
About the trainer
I am a certified PHP and Symfony engineer and have over 14 years of software development experience. I also have multiple years of practical training and coaching experience and several government-issued certifications as a trainer.