Become familiar with the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks and learn how to mitigate them in your Symfony application.
- OWASP and the OWASP Top 10
- Broken Access Control
- Cryptographic Failures
- Insecure Design
- Security Misconfiguration
- Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- Identification and Authentication Failures
- Software and Data Integrity Failures
- Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Experience with PHP and Symfony
Interested in having this training in your company?
About the trainer
I am a certified PHP and Symfony engineer and have over 14 years of software development experience. I also have multiple years of practical training and coaching experience and several government-issued certifications as a trainer.